A bamboo mattress is a regular mattress that has a few elements of bamboo in it. It is eco friendly and healthy. It can help you sleep better than the regular mattress by providing a good support to your upper back and neck.
Still wondering why go in for this type of a mattress? Here are some of the benefits you stand to gain by using this mattress. As a buyer, these facts can help you decide better.
- It is not only eco friendly but is very healthy too. Since it is made of natural materials, there are no harsh or harmful chemicals inside, which you will have to breathe in as and when you sleep on the mattress.
- Synthetic mattresses use fire retardants in them apart from the harsh chemicals. Breathing in these elements can cause many side effects like brain damage and reproductive problems. The bamboo mattress removes this threat completely.
- There are no adhesives or chemical dyes used.
- These bamboo mattresses have natural anti fungal and anti bacterial properties, which makes them very healthy and hygienic to sleep on. Also, no pesticides or fertilizers are used to grow this grass.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an average tree, thus providing you with more cleaner and fresher air to breathe in at all times
- It absorbs carbon-di-oxide and carbon monoxide. This reduces the impurities you will have to breathe in
The above mentioned are some of the benefits one stands to enjoy when they use a bamboo mattress. Though these mattresses are more expensive than the regular memory foam ones, the health benefits are definitely more. Sleeping well is very crucial to one’s health and if a mattress can help you sleep better, why not spend a little extra on it? It will definitely be worth the money, when you wake up every morning feeling refreshed and well rested.